SERVING TULARE, KINGS, FRESNO, KERN, AND SUB-COUNTIES
Wedding Officiant Service
As an ordained Officiant, I have served over 200 couples with their matrimonial needs. I am dedicated to providing same-day service at your convince. QJM Mobile Notary Services will provide cordial, elegant, and flexible officiant services privately or publicly at the venue or location of your choice.
There are several steps that need to be completed prior to your (civil ceremony) date.
1. Call the County Clerks Office for Marriage License fees and document requirements and purchase a marriage license.
2. Choose the venue or location for your ceremony
3. Choose 1 no more than 2 witness(es) to verify your ceremony.
- (Public Marriage lic. ONLY)
- Confidential Marriages (No witness(es) needed)
4. Call the office at (559) 203-7433 to schedule a Marriage Officiant for your ceremony.
5. Prepare for a memorable day.
Post Ceremonial Process
6. First-class mailing (out of county only) or hand-delivery of your marriage license within *48 hrs. of a completed marriage ceremony.
7. Mailing of Marriage Certificate memorandum. and anticipated expectant date to pick-up your official Marriage Licenses from the County Clerks Office.
Inmate Matrimonial Services
County Jails in: Kings, Kern, Tulare & Fresno Counties
Please call (559) 203-7433 as additional preparation is needed to prepare for your marriage ceremony.
Additional Ceremonial Services
Vow Writing Assistance